1. It is the protein part of a conjugate enzyme.
2. Apoenzyme is specific for an enzyme
3. It does not take part in group transfer
1. It is loosely attached non protein part of a conjugate enzyme.
2. A coenzyme may take part in the functioning of several enzymes performing a particular set of reactions(Example: NAD for several dehydrogenases)
3. Coenzyme helps an enzyme in coming in contact with the substrate and removes a product of the biochemical reaction for transfer to another substance or reactant.