DNA vs RNADNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid)
1. Is the genetic material in all eukaryotes and Prokaryotes.
2. Predominantly located in the nucleus. Also seen in mitochondria,, chloroplasts etc.
3. It is double stranded.
4. The sugar is deoxyribose.
5. The pyramidine bases are cytosine and thymine etc.
RNA (Ribonucleic acid)
1.Is the genetic material in certain plant viruses.
2. Found mostly in nucleolus, ribosomes, and cytoplam.
3.It is single stranded.
4. The sugar is ribose.
5. The pyramidine bases are cytosine and uracil.