skip to main
skip to sidebar
A "difference between" reference site
Difference between Strong Electrolytes and Weak Electrolytes (Strong Electrolytes and Weak Electrolytes)
Electrolytes which ionize almost completely in solutions are known as
while electrolytes which ionize only to a small extent in solutions are known as
: Strong Electrolytes and Weak Electrolytes
1. Completely dissociated at moderate concentrations
2. Conductance increases with dilution but the increase is only slight.
3. There are strong interionic attraction at moderate concentrations.
4. The λm vs √c plot is linear at low concentrations.
1. Not completely dissociated at moderate concentrations
2. Conductance increases rapidly with dilution especially near infinite dilution
3. Interionic attractions are not strong even at higher concentrations
4. The λm vs √c plot is not linear even at low concentrations.
Sharing is Caring ..... Please take 5 seconds to Share. Thank you...
Strong vs Weak Electrolytes
Follow by Email
Difference Between Schottky Defect and Frenkel Defect (Schottky Defect and Frenkel Defect)
10 Differences between Kwashiorkor and Marasmus (Kwashiorkor vs Marasmus)
Difference between Respiration and Photosynthesis
2013-2018 Major Differences |
Plant Science 4 U
Biology Exams 4 U