National Anthem of India
- Written by Rabindranath Tagore
- Originally written in Bengali language.
- Time taken to sing-52 Seconds (Short version-20 seconds).
- Composed by Captain Ram Singh Thakur.
- First sung on 1911 December 27.(Indian national Congress Kolkata session)
Other Major Facts: National Anthem - Janaganamana
- Constituent assembly adopted National anthem in English : 1950 January 24.
- Translation of Janagana mana is known as Morning song of India.
- National anthem composed on the Sankarabharanam Ragam.
National Song of India
- Vande Matharam
- . Written by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.
- Originally written in Sanskrit language.
- Time taken to sing-65 Seconds
- Composed by Jadunath Bhattacharya.
- First sung on 1896 (Culcutta session of INC
Other Major Facts: National Song - Vande Matharam
- Aurabindo Ghosh was translated Vandemathram to English.
- Vanda Mathram is taken from the novel Anandhamath.